- Always use a low PH Shampoo and Conditioner. Our shampoo and conditioner are perfect for hair with extensions as they have been formulated especially for Human Hair extensions.
- To prolong the life of the hair shampoo and condition your hair at lease once a week
- It is always advisable to wash your hair in the direction of hair growth i.e under the shower.
- If you are wearing clip ins always remove them before you wash your hair.
- Avoid drying the hair with a scrubbing motion instead pat dry with a towel.
- Always blow dry your hair on a hair dryer temperature setting cool/warm.
- Avoid blow drying clip ins, after washing pat dry with a towel and lay flat to dry naturally.
- Our loop brush is the most suitable for brushing hair with hair extensions
- Always start brushing from the top working your way to the bottom.
- To avoid tangling of the hair ensure to tie your hair in a loose ponytail or braid when going to bed.
- Before using heat appliances on extensions and your own hair always use a thermal protector.